What motivates you
Really What motivates you no one can define but you can!!
- Regular meeting deadlines, targets, or goals achieved by you or working in the right direction.
- If you can mentoring and coaching others they are a great achiever.
- Always try to learn new things and new skills to make your goal clear why you start.
- You always try coming up with creative ideas to improve something or make something new that’s really working with you.
- Create an inner circle team analyzing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- When you working well as part of a team or leading your team with courage.
- Regular follow-up your daily action.