Take the first right step. Don’t waste hours and days trying to figure out your perfect next move. Just DO something already.
- Do your best wherever you’re at.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel. What things are people doing that you would love to do too?
- Avoid getting caught up in the thunderbolt hype.
- One of the most paralyzing conceptions is that we’re all supposed to have ONE true calling.
- We all evolve, let yourself off the hook.
- Listen to your intuition.
- Follow your fantasies.
- Love yourself.
- Taking care of yourself rather than the person you need to forgive.
- Putting your desire to feel good before your desire to be right.
- Taking responsibility for your own happiness instead of pretending it’s in somebody else’s hands.
If you want to master your mind, you have to become addicted to hard work. Passion, obsession, and talent are only useful if you have the work ethic to back them up.
You should find your way of becoming uncommon